List:       ms-java-com
Subject:    Integrating native methods with J++
From:       "Rene Schuchter (RhoTech)" <a-renes () MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       1996-08-22 13:39:30

I am forwarding this message to the list on behalf of someone who is not
currently able to post:

I was just wondering if anybody tried integrating native methods with
J++.
I tried to use native DLLs created using Sun's JDK on NT 4.0 using beta
2.
The error message that I get is that javai.dll is not valid Windows DLL.
have attempted to recreate everything, but it looks like VJ++ does not
include javah.exe, that generates stub files. Am I missing something?

mailto:ZorGorelov@msn.com