List:       ms-java-com
Subject:    Francais
From:       Brian MacKay <bmackay () FOXBORO ! COM>
Date:       1996-08-19 9:04:51

Salut,

Un gens du Quebec!  Je suis un anglophone Montrealais transposer au EU.  Avez vous un
question?

PS: C'est mieux d'oublier les accents; il y a des "mailers" qui n'aime pas ca (comme
le mien).

---------------
Translation for English folks:

Christian had asked if anyone spoke French.  I replied that I was an English
Montrealer now living in the states, and asked him what his question was.  I also
pointed out that some mailers don't like anything beyond plain vanilla ASCII (like
mine!).

Brian

from: Brian MacKay   E-mail: bmackay@foxboro.com
 m/s: C41-1H          Phone: 508-549-6274
                        Fax: 508-549-4379
Date: 08/19/96         Time: 09:04:51