List:       ms-dcom
Subject:    Re: Disappearing methods on COM+-proxy
From:       Andreas Magnusson <andreas.magnusson () INTENTIA ! SE>
Date:       2001-09-24 9:33:27

Nope, we don't use the version numbers in the tlibs. The real problem is
that since its a COM+ proxy, nothing ever seems to be written in the
registry. Everything is in the COM+ catalog, and through the COM+ explorer
everything seems OK. I will continue to investigate the issue.

/Andreas

Andreas Magnusson, R A&T Intentia R&D AB
I speak on my own, and do not need my company's help

Brian Muth <bmuth@SWI.COM>
Sent by: Distributed COM-Based Code <DCOM@DISCUSS.MICROSOFT.COM>
2001-09-22 17:23
Please respond to Distributed COM-Based Code