List:       ms-dcom
Subject:    Re: iid_is and cross-apartment calls...
From:       Martin Gudgin <marting () DEVELOP ! COM>
Date:       2000-11-30 17:32:19

I would suggest you remove the 'oleautomation' attribute from your interface
definitions. What this attribute means is 'Marshal me using the universal
marshaller'. The 'oleautomation' attribute should ideally *only* appear on
interfaces defined *inside* the library block. All interfaces defined
outside the library block will use proxy-stub marshalling if you *do not*
annotate them with 'oleautomation' or 'dual'

Hope this helps,

Gudge