List:       ms-dcom
Subject:    GIT and _com_ptr_t:  Has anyone used the GIT with #imported compo
From:       Bob DeRemer <Bob.Deremer () WONDERWARE ! COM>
Date:       1999-04-30 12:20:08

I recently posted some stuff about have member data that are Interface
pointers, and quickly determined that my multi-thread EXE STA application
was going to have to use the GIT [but no FTM at this point].

I'm actually using #import[ed] smart pointers right now.  Has anyone used
these with the GIT?  I downloaded Don's GIPLIP stuff, but this deals with
native Interface pointers.  I was wondering if anyone had already dealt with
this.

Thanks,
Bob