List:       ms-dcom
Subject:    Re: Can't connect to IP on Win95
From:       Mark Ryland <markry () MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       1996-10-30 12:12:50

>Mark, please, we're not communicating here. I understand your opinion that
>"It DOES NOT WORK". But I am missing exactly WHAT it is that doesn't work.
>Please answer (a) or (b), is it:
>
>(a) Specifying *ANY* IP address in CoCreateInstanceEx doesn't work, or

Sorry about the confusion.  I thought your very first message said you'd
tried this and it was working for other machines but not the same
machine (I went back and looked at it again and it in fact didn't say
that).

(a) works just fine, except:

>(b) Specifying *YOUR OWN* IP address in CoCreateInstanceEx doesn't work?

... doesn't work (yet).

Mark Ryland
Senior Technical Evangelist, DRG/BackOffice
Microsoft Corp.
markry@microsoft.com