List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Loosing input focus in GINA
From:       Wojciech Fiedurek <Wojciech.Fiedurek () CRYPTOTECH ! COM ! PL>
Date:       2004-01-28 17:44:44

I have implemented my WlxDisplaySasNotice with WlxDialogBoxParam,
then after SAS event , custom WlxLoggedOutSas is called
in which I display another dialog using WlxDialogBoxParam.
The dialog has an edit.
I set focus in its DlgProc, handling WM_INITDIALOG.
Even the cursor blinks in the edit. But keybord input
is not forwarded to it.

The error is in my WlxDisplaySasNotice dialog(or procedure) I suppose.
I noticed that after Loggoff and then SAS event my dialog
works properly with the focus. The problem appears only during first login.

I tested also how behaves original password dialog
sad result : after my WlxDisplaySasNotice original password dialog
has blinking cursor but kboard input is out of capture.

How to fix it?

thnx
Wojtek