List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: questions regarding certificates
From:       Miro Masnoglav <miro.masnoglav () ADACTA ! SI>
Date:       2004-01-19 13:24:14

1. You can also generate certificates with MS Certificate Authority. It' s
part of win NT\2000\2003 server installation.
2. Certificate generate with MS tools is usually associated with CSP. You
can also do this with CAPI call:
CertSetCertificateContextProperty(pCertContext,
CERT_KEY_PROV_INFO_PROP_ID,...).
With MS Certificate Authority you can install certificate also at local
machine store.
3. Try with CertGtCertificateContextProperty(pCertContext,
CERT_KEY_PROV_INFO_PROP_ID,...).

Regards
Miro