List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: CryptAcquireContext & multiple smartcard readers
From:       Dan Griffin <dangriff () WINDOWS ! MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       2003-08-12 23:12:36

Walter,

You can specify a reader name to CryptAcquireContext along with the
container name.  The syntax for this is as follows.

\\.\MyReaderName\MyContainerName

For SCardUIDlgSelectCard, you can filter the selectable readers via the
LPOCNCHKPROC member of the OPENCARD_SEARCH_CRITERIA structure.

Dan Griffin [MS]