List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Generating PKCS#10 Cert Request using CryptoAPI ...
From:       "Bilur, Gururaj" <Gururaj.Bilur () LOGICACMG ! COM>
Date:       2003-06-06 11:28:51

Hi,

I am trying to generate certificate requests using MS CryptoAPI in PKCS#10
format. Though I am able to provide the basic inputs like SubjectName,
PublicKeyInfo for the certificate requests, I am not finding how to specify
the certificate extensions , class of certifiate, subject key identifier
etc... What are OIDs for these and how to specify them. Also subject name
has lots of details, do I need to give all of them.

Also I am specifying the encoding type as #define MY_ENCODING_TYPE
(PKCS_7_ASN_ENCODING | X509_ASN_ENCODING). But does it mean that my
certificate request is in PKCS#10 format ? or do I have to set some things
else.

thanks
Gururaj

Gururaj Bilur
Senior Consultant

> LogicaCMG
310/2,1st Main Road,5th block,
Koramangala,
Bangalore- 560095
India

Tel : +91 80 553 8281   Ext: 2470
fax : +91 80 553 5723
Email : Gururaj.Bilur@LogicaCMG.com
> www.logicacmg.com

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) \
only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be \
subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used \
by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly \
delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank \
you.