List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: AES
From:       Laszlo Elteto <lelteto () RAINBOW ! COM>
Date:       2003-04-28 23:37:10

ALG_SID_AES_128 = 14
ALG_SID_AES_192 = 15
ALG_SID_AES_256 = 16
ALG_SID_AES = 17

CALG_ALG_AES_128 = (ALG_CLASS_DATA_ENCRYPT|ALG_TYPE_BLOCK|ALG_SID_AES_128)
CALG_ALG_AES_192 = (ALG_CLASS_DATA_ENCRYPT|ALG_TYPE_BLOCK|ALG_SID_AES_192)
CALG_ALG_AES_256 = (ALG_CLASS_DATA_ENCRYPT|ALG_TYPE_BLOCK|ALG_SID_AES_256)
CALG_ALG_AES = (ALG_CLASS_DATA_ENCRYPT|ALG_TYPE_BLOCK|ALG_SID_AES)

Also PROV_RSA_AES = 24

Laszlo Elteto
Fellow Scientist
Rainbow Technologies, Inc.