List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    compare two PCHAIN_CONTEXT
From:       SUBSCRIBE jose antonio <jose_antonio_garcia_garcia () HOTMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2003-04-11 14:31:57

hi all, I have the follow problem:
I get a signed archive from a database, and I obtain The certificate and
the chain information, but I need to compare if that chain is EXACTLY the
same than a certificate that I have in my system. Is there any cryptoAPI
funtion that compare two PCERT_CONTEXT?, if it isn't so, How could I Know
that my certificate is from the same CA that the certificate obtained from
a signed document that has been got from a database?.
Thank you.