List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: Enumerating items / objects within the smartcard container
From:       Mahesh Upadhyay <MaheshUp () ATTACHMATE ! COM>
Date:       2003-02-26 18:46:25

On the smart card I have, there are multiple certificates on it, within the
container.

1) for non-repudiation
2) for encryption
3) for digital signature.

However, I can obtain only the first one, not the others. Any clue? It seems
like they have used Cryptoki APIs to place those certs in the smart card.