List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: why Windows did not load my dll?
From:       hh <hxmforyou () HOTMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2003-02-19 1:01:05

Laszlo Elteto:
I have ever done like you said,In AcquireContext I only show a messagebox,but it dont \
work,the OS is windows2000,No sp.I think whether my sign tools is wrong,or my \
advapi32.dll is not correct.I have register my csp like this: \
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Cryptography\Defaults\Provider\Miaxis eBioSign \
CryptoProvider 1.0] "Image Path"="C:\\eBioSignCSP.dll"
"Type"=dword:00000001
"Signature"=hex:41,b3,8c,de,1b,ac,c5,56,8d,14,0a,5b,5c,e5,9a,11,42,4a,e6,19,d3,\
  46,e6,69,d6,70,e7,40,6c,d4,05,4f,49,98,15,9d,ff,9d,0a,dc,b1,09,bc,8e,8f,90,\
  da,53,90,8c,7e,61,30,19,7c,82,87,88,4d,89,ca,1a,af,cc,a7,70,d2,b3,c6,99,79,\
  bf,84,bf,ad,ba,a8,1e,86,5f,9f,d2,a3,d2,d4,52,25,ac,3c,0d,6e,c3,a6,f2,dc,af,\
  a2,42,e9,b7,b2,8b,3e,cb,93,3f,29,d2,20,f3,d0,4b,ea,11,c0,f2,3d,c5,16,f5,8c,\
  26,e3,32,d9,4a,d5,48,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00