List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Signed CSP for WinXP
From:       "SUBSCRIBE CryptoAPI  Fernando B. M." <fbarranquero () SERMEPA ! ES>
Date:       2002-10-24 15:06:37

Hi,

I've sent my CSP to Microsoft to get it signed. I`ve tested the returne=
signed CSP in Win2k and works Ok, but when testing it in WinXP I get an=

Invalid signature error in the CryptAdquireContext call (0x80090006).

Do I have to get a different and second signature from Microsoft for my=
 CSP
to get it working in WinXP?. How do I have to indicate this requirement=
Microsoft? In the form to send along with the dll there aren=B4t any fi=
elds
to indicate this.

Thank's

Fer=