List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Q: Decrypting by a certificate
From:       Jansta Kvetoslav <kvetoslav.jansta () LCS ! CZ>
Date:       2002-10-22 8:47:51

                Hi,

        I use for decrypting certificates and EnvelopedData.Decrypt() .
        This will automatically find the cert in MY store and use it for decrypting.

        Am I right, that I can not decrypt a message using a certificate stored in another store ?
        What about USB token, Active Directory, LocalMachine - TRUST   etc.

Thank you,
        Slava