List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Creating Certs with Windows2k SP2 and 3
From:       Alex Gladshtein <agladshtein () HOTMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2002-08-21 17:50:23

Are there any known issues creating Certificates and CA Certificates using
the API in crypt32.dll in Windows 2000 SP2 and SP3?  We have an app that
creates our own certs using the API.  Everything works in all the operating
systems including NT4 and WindowsXP, plus Windows 2000 up to SP1.  Something
seems to have changed in the Win2k SP2 and SP3 that was corrected in Windows
XP?  Any info on this would be helpful.

Thanks.