List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: How to instance a DLL from inside a COM+ DLL
From:       "Tom Jones (.NET)" <tjones () WINDOWS ! MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       2002-07-22 16:08:51

I am not sure why you want to have more than one dll??
If you look at the MS providers, you will see that all of them are in
two dlls.
The package of importance is the provider.  Try to match the
functionality of one of the existing provider types if you want existing
code to use your provider.  If not, just create your own provider type.

Hth  ..tom

functionalities