List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: Request for documentation suggestions
From:       miro <miro.masnoglav () ADACTA ! SI>
Date:       2002-07-22 8:20:34

I expect more detailed description about CSP entry points parameters.
Sample: If you want that enterprise CA enrolment machine list your SC CSP
you must return CRYPT_IMPL_REMOVABLE as pbData on
CPGetProvParam(..,PP_IMPTYPE) call. Developers need to know all possible
ways (sequences) how MS applications call CSP entry points. Some code
samples would be nice.
Also some kind of SC logon simulator for developers would be appreciated.
Developing SC logon CSP is very time consuming, because you must restart
computer every time you try new version of CSP dll.