List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: Socket-Level NTLM Authentication
From:       Soumik Sarkar <Soumik_Sarkar () PHOENIX ! COM>
Date:       2002-04-22 20:43:40

NTLM is present in Windows 2000 for backward compatibility only. AFAIK, it
is still undocumented.
There is some information in Keith Brown's book "Programming Windows
Security" and also in the CIFS docs from microsoft.
http://www.microsoft.com/mind/defaulttop.asp?page=/mind/1196/cifs.htm&nav=/m
ind/1196/inthisissuecolumns1196.htm

HTH,
Soumik.