List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: Establishing an LDAP session over SSL
From:       coopermj () SPAMCOP ! NET
Date:       2002-04-22 12:27:31

I am having problems establishing an SSL LDAP session as well, but my problem is on \
Windows XP developing with VS.Net.

My code is pretty basic:
ld = ldap_sslinit(argv[1], LDAP_SSL_PORT, 1);
(check for error)
ls = ldap_bind_s(ld, NULL, NULL, LDAP_AUTH_NEGOTIATE);
which returns 0x51.

I can connect successfully without using SSL (using simple bind) and I can connect \
with another client (java) over SSL to my LDAP server, but I cannot seem to connect \
with the above code. I exported the certificate from my NDS server and imported it \
into my workstation store and it appears as a Trusted Root Certification Authority in \
certmgr.

Any help? Thanks!
-Micah