List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: SSL Server
From:       John Banes <jbanes () WINDOWS ! MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       2001-12-17 18:57:16

It sounds like you have made your CSP the default PROV_RSA_SCHANNEL one.
This is not really recommended. To get server applications to use your
CSP it is necessary to select your CSP when enrolling for the server
certificate. Schannel will read the CSP information off of the server
certificate context, and use this to call CryptAcquireContext etc.

Regards, John