List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Signature causes errorcode"0x80090006".
From:       <huiwang1977 () HOTMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2001-11-22 11:42:20

    i am a cryptographic fans ,recently i have been trying to
implement a CSP dll and i have downloaded the latest CSPDK .but when i call

CryptoAcquireContext() every time,always return errorcode"0x80090006".i
notice that there is a "cspsign.exe" in CSPDK while "sign.exe" in MSDN. my
OS is windows 2000 sp2.
    you know there is a famous dll called exchcsp.dll,and i do this:

    cspsign s d:\progra~1\common~1\system\mapi\exchcsp.dll exchcsp.sig

    i run regedit.exe ,at that time ,i found the signature of exchcsp.dll
in registry  is NOT the same as that in my exchcsp.sig. why?
    what should i do for  getting a correct signature?
    thank you in advance.
                                  huiwang1977 from xi'an,china