List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    certicate extended properties
From:       KONIG Laurent <KONIGLA () E-I ! COM>
Date:       2001-10-24 15:14:04

Hi,

We want to use EFS with our own CSP. To do this we need to set in the
certificate used by EFS the name of our provider and container. EFS
retrieves then this information thru CertGetCertificateContextProperty to
use the appropiate private key.
But how can I set this information (provider name and container) in the
certificate ?

Thanks for help

Laurent