List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: WinXP Login, problem with CSP
From:       Eric Perlin <ericperl () MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       2001-09-19 16:30:27

The sequence has indeed changed.
It shouldn't be a problem though as the 2 containers acquired are the
same and the PIN presented to one should be available to the second.
The PIN is a characteristic of a card, not of a HCRYPTPROV.

BTW, your CSP should never display its own UI to request the PIN as all
the AcquireContext specify the SILENT flag.