List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: WinVerifyTrust examples using low level crypto API?
From:       Daniel Sie <dsie () MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       2001-08-31 20:46:47

Tim,

WinVerifyTrust lives in WinTrust.dll, and this DLL is distributed
through IE in Win9x and WinNT pre-sp4 platforms. But this dll is
distributed with the system for other platforms. Of course, beside
WinTrust.dll, other DLLs from MS Crypto are also needed, and these other
DLLs are also distributed as above.

Hope this helps.