List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: How to get and use a CAPI CSP  signature
From:       Corinne Dive-Reclus <CDive () BALTIMORE ! COM>
Date:       2001-08-28 8:34:06

Have you changed the registry value SIGINFILE associated with your provider
from 0 to 1 ?

 The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or
there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.  The
unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden. Baltimore Technologies plc will not be liable for direct,
special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the
contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being
passed on.

In addition, certain Marketing collateral may be added from time to time to
promote Baltimore Technologies products, services, Global e-Security or
appearance at trade shows and conferences.

computer viruses.