List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: CertVerifyCertificateChainPolicy
From:       bug84 () HUSHMAIL ! COM
Date:       2001-08-21 21:40:19

Excellent!  Thanks for the confirmation of this, Carlos.

 I have dumped the certs and Test CA certs with Openssl and found that where the MS \
Cert Services inject the CRL dist points, the test certs from these vendors do not \
include the same info...

Does any one know if the purchased certs have the crl distribution points properly \
inserted in the certs?  I haven't received any response from the Verisign people on \
this (yet) other than another form email and it has been a few days.

Thanks
bug