List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: Problem : CryptDecryptAndVerifyMessageSignature()
From:       "Wedinger, Keith" <Keith_Wedinger () STERCOMM ! COM>
Date:       2001-05-30 11:43:14

Without seeing a more complete example, I suspect that the call to
CryptDecryptAndVerifyMessageSignature() contains one or more invalid values
for the buffer length parameters.  Or, it contains pointers to invalid
buffers.  Check these first.

J. Keith Wedinger
Senior Software Developer
Sterling Commerce