List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: Big endian to little endian format
From:       ron.darziv () EALADDIN ! COM
Date:       2001-04-22 5:18:26

On 04/12/2001 02:16:39 PM ZE2 "Carucci, Giuseppe" wrote:

>I have a sequence of byte in a big endian format.
>How can I to convert it in a little endian format?
>Is there any C code to do it?

Simply reverse it.

>Any help appreciated.
>
>Thanks
>Giuseppe
>
>Giuseppe Carucci
>Getronics - Network Integration - Security Practice
>tel. +39-0806352056, fax. +39-0806352089
>SS 271 - KM 8,3 - Contrada La Marchesa
>70020 Bitritto (BA)
>mail: Giuseppe.Carucci@getronics.com

The content of this email and any attachments are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately.
Do not disclose the content of this message or make copies.

This email was scanned by eSafe Mail for viruses, vandals  and other
malicious content.