List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    S/MIME - application/x-pkcs7-signature !
From:       Richard Louapre <Richard.Louapre () DOCFLOW ! IT>
Date:       2001-02-27 16:03:27

Hello,
I want to generate a S/MIME mail.
For example :

BODY

I succeed to generate the digital Sign (PKCS7), but when I want to verify
the mail to OE 5, I see the signed mail damaged (I could read, but I have
security problem with this mail).

I use this CryptoAPI function :

CryptSignMessage(
    &SigParams,            // Signature parameters
    TRUE,                  // Not detached
    1,                     // Number of messages
    MessageArray,          // Messages to be signed
    MessageSizeArray,      // Size of messages
    NULL,                  // Buffer for signed message
    &cbSignedMessageBlob)) // Size of buffer

Can You help me ?

        RICHARD.