List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Client Certificates...
From:       Kiran Kalburgi <KiranK () COMANAGE ! NET>
Date:       2001-02-17 0:18:06

I want to know following things:

1. What happens when I select a client certificate in Outlook. ?
2. What outlook does for every mail that is sent ?
3. If I want to make use of "Personal Certificates" in my client server
application what do I need to do on the server side and what processing I
need to do for every request sent from client to server ? How can I attach
certificate information to the request so that server can come to know the
user information. I am using IIS on Server side and I have a Visual basic
Client.

Thanks in advance,
Kiran

Kiran D. Kalburgi
Development Engineer ( ISM-View Client 2.0 Development Group )
CoManage Corp. ( www.CoManage.net )
Wexford, PA-15090 Voice: 412-318-8275(Office) 412-318-6419(Res.)