List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: CSPDK and the CryptDuplicate functions
From:       David Hubbard <davidhub () MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       2001-01-18 22:39:41

Richard is correct...our link is outdated.  We're in the process of
"re-working"
the page to reflect the latest regulations on CSPDK distribution and hope
to have that available very soon.  In the interim, I'll get the version
number
of the most recent CSPDK and post that to the list.

Tnx...David Hubbard
      Program Manager
      Windows Security