List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Using CryptExportKey()
From:       David Milstein <dmilstei () MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       2001-01-12 17:10:33

Hi all,

A developer that works with one of our products has hit on the following
problem:

--------
...Moreover, my CryptoAPI call CryptExportKey() is failing returning an
error
value of  "Bad key", both the key handles are valid. The key handle returned
by CryptGenKey() is also used for normal one shot enc/dec, and it is working
properly.
Do I need to set any entries explicitly for
CryptGetUserKey(hProv,AT_KEYEXCHANGE,&hXchgKey)
or CryptGetUserKey(hProv,AT_SIGNATURE,&hSignKey) to work?
--------

Can anyone help him out?

Thanks,

David