List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    How can I revocked a certificate ?
From:       Richard Louapre <Richard.Louapre () DOCFLOW ! IT>
Date:       2000-12-21 8:59:41

Hello,
I want to revocke certificates using a CRL.
I join my code, but I've an error on CertVerifyRevocation :
Is it the good way to revocke a certificate ?

if (fp = fopen (filename, "rb"))
        cbCertEncoded = fread (pbCertEncoded, 1, 500, fp);

PCCRL_CONTEXT pcCRLContext = CertCreateCRLContext(
  MY_ENCODING_TYPE,
  pbCertEncoded,
  cbCertEncoded
);
BYTE *pvData;
DWORD pcbData;
int i = 0;
hCertStore = CertOpenSystemStore( NULL, MyStoreName);

if (!hCertStore)
// If the store was not opened, exit to an error routine.
        goto Exit;

while (pTmpCertContext = CertFindCertificateInStore(
                  hCertStore,
                  MY_ENCODING_TYPE,                             // Use
X509_ASN_ENCODING.
                  0,                                                    //
No dwFlags needed.
                  FIND_IN_FIELD,
//CERT_FIND_SUBJECT_STR,

//Find a certificate with a

// subject that matches the string

// in the next parameter.
                  CA_VALUE,
//L"Suzanna CA",

// in a certificate's subject.
                  pTmpCertContext))
// NULL for the first call to
{
        pCertContext = &pTmpCertContext;
        *pCertContext++;
        i++;
        continue;
        bRet = TRUE;
break;
} //while

if(!CertVerifyRevocation(MY_ENCODING_TYPE,
        CERT_CONTEXT_REVOCATION_TYPE,
        i,
        (PVOID*) pCertContext,
        CERT_VERIFY_REV_CHAIN_FLAG,