List:       ms-cryptoapi
From:       Yuping Shi <shiyp () WATCHDATA ! COM ! CN>
Date:       2000-11-30 2:07:30

hi everyone

   I am writing a csp to reqest a digital certificate from CA, I encounter some difficuties.

 1) The  CA call CPGenKey to generates a public/private key pairs, then call CPDestroyKey,
 CPGetUserKey with key exchange key type to get key handle.   CPGenKey already has
 generated key pairs  suceessful,we can use the key handle,  My question is that why the
CA routine not use the handle that CPGenKey generate directly?
 2)  Why does  the CA call CPGetUserKey CPExportKey CPDestroy  many  times continuously
with same params? ,but the first time I return every function  call to true successfully.
3)  I also find that functions CPCreateHash CPHashData CPSignHash be called two times
continuously , but the first time I return every function  call to true successfully,   why?
4) when and how to use PP_UNIQUE_CONTAINER ? ms crypo base provider don't support this value

Best regard

shiyp@watchdata.com.cn