List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: AW: CSP, Certificates and Smartcards
From:       Peto Bori <smartwin2000 () HOTMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2000-10-30 8:22:34

Hello,

Thank you for responding.

But the function setKeyParam is never called using our CSP. And the
KP_CERTIFICATE is only used
within the schannel context (according to the SDK july 2000).

Our CSP now supports RSA_FULL, but what your saying is that we also
need to support the schannel extensions?

And to do that would we have to return the SSL3 SHAMD5 algorithm when
getProvParam( enumalg ) is called?

Tom Rixom &
Peter Boevink.