List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    The correct use of ldap_search_s function
From:       "Diceglie, Angela (Olivettiricerca)"
Date:       2000-10-19 9:13:59

I use the wldap.lib  library to search the certificates and CRLs that have a
specified DN. The DN is my search query string ("C=IT,OU=Laboratorio di
Bari,O=Olivetti Ricerca,CN=Administrator").
When I use the Netscape DS all is OK, but when I use the Microsoft Active
Directory the ldap_search_s function return an Operation Error. What is the
correct syntax for the query to access at Microsoft Active Directory?

Thanks in advance

Diceglie Angela
Olivetti Ricerca SCpA (Getronics Group)
tel. 0806352114