List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: R:Win CE 2.12 CryptoApi Support
From:       Eric Helfgott <zax () BRICK ! NET>
Date:       2000-07-19 17:24:49

>May<be> you're working on a CE device that have'nt configured to import
>cryptapi in coredll the module (built with)?

I think you are correct.  The CE Device is an HP Jornada 690.

Apparently, the CryptoAPI isn't compiled into the CE 2.12 distribution that
comes in the ROM of the HP Jornada 680/690 HPC Pros.  All Declares to the
Crypto API functions through eMbedded Visual Basic fail.

Is there any way to add CryptoAPI functionality through, say, copying an
additional DLL to the device?