List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    An example of "Cylink MEK" to encrypt.
From:       Ricardo De la Rosa <rdlarosa () YAHOO ! COM>
Date:       2000-04-14 20:16:36

Hi,
I have a session key generated using the provider "MS_DEF_DSS_DH_PROV"
and the algorithm Diffie-Hellman(CALG_DH_SF), but with this session key I
only can use the algorithm "Cylink MEK".

Where can I find an example where "Cylink MEK" is used to encrypt in a
simetric way ?

- Ricardo De la Rosa.
LASC S.A.
Colombia.