List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: [BEGINNER] One session key
From:       Adriano Carlos Verona <adrianoc () VESTA ! COM ! BR>
Date:       2000-03-29 12:25:19

Hi,

I asked because you start your first message with  "ola todos" and it's
portuguese, so, as I'm brazilian I think you was brazilian (or maybe
Portuguese) to :-)

About your english, take it easy, my english is very poor too :-)

To create a session key (simmetric) all you should do is call the function
CryptGenKey() specifing an algorithm such RC2 or RC4.

Ex:
BOOL  bOk = ::CryptGenKey(m_hCryptProvider, CALG_RC4, CRYPT_EXPORTABLE,
&m_hSessionKey);

Of course you must acquire a crypto context through function
CryptAcquireContext( ... )

People, if I have made some mistake, please, correct me.

Adriano Carlos Verona
Vesta Technologies