List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: CryptoAPI 1.0, Visual Basic 5.0, COM, source code
From:       Richard Bondi <richardbondi () YAHOO ! COM>
Date:       2000-02-16 14:12:22

Dear Jheri,

The COM objects I've written will support Unicode/Chinese plaintext and
ciphertext. They'll be available in July on the CDROM under an Open Source
license (which means you can use them for free, and even sell them if you
want) with my book "CryptoAPI: Securing Your Applications With VB".

Best,
Richard Bondi