List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Question about Xenroll
From:       Julien MARUSI <Julien.Marusi () STERIA ! FR>
Date:       1999-08-27 13:34:41

Hi,

When calling the CreatePKCS10 function from Xenroll... Xenroll connect
to my CSP and ask 2 times for an AT_KEYEXCHANGE... Why 2 times ?

How many key-pair must I generate ? Only one key-pair of AT_KEYEXCHANGE
or I have to gen some AT_SIGNATURE key-pair also ?

And what should be the effect of a call to CPGetProvParam with the
value 36 in dwParam (I search the MSDN and did'nt find it) ??

Thank you.

+ Julien MARUSI                                                 +
+ Tel : (33) 04 42 16 86 00                                     +
+ Fax : (33) 04 42 16 87 42                                     +
+ E-mail : Julien.Marusi@steria.fr                              +
+ Adresse: Steria Mediterranee,                                 +
+          230-530 rue Frederic Joliot                          +
+          BP 16000                                             +
+          13791 AIX-EN-PROVENCE cedex 3 (France)               +