List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: Provider Type
From:       "John Banes (Exchange)" <jbanes () EXCHANGE ! MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       1999-07-28 20:49:55

PROV_RSA_FULL is the CSP type that's typically used for this, although
PROV_RSA_SIGN will probably work as well.

Yes, your CSP can use one of the Microsoft CSPs when doing encryption and
hashing, rather than doing this internally. I'm pretty sure that there's
already some CSP vendors doing this.

-John