List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: signing under SP4
From:       Jeff Spelman <jeffspel () MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       1999-05-27 23:37:55

Guy
   If you are using the same key and the same hash value every time then the
RSA signature should be the same, note that this is not true for a DSS
signature, I didn't see where you mentioned the signature algorithm you are
using.  This will be true of RSA signatures on Win9x, NT4 (all SPs) and
Windows 2000.
Thanks Jeff