List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Crypto api within an ISAPI project...
From:       Mehmet Bayraktar <mbayraktar () SUPERONLINE ! COM>
Date:       1999-04-16 9:36:49

Hello to everyone,

I am new to this mail list.

I have NT 4.0 ans IIS2.0 (ServicePack 3).

I try to use crypto api in an ISAPI project (VC++5.0).
The crypto api does not work within ISAPI project
but it does work in a regular MFC project.

I initialize the crypto part in the InitInstance of the ISAPI  extension
dll.
When I comment the crypto code, it works. When I copy and paste the
crypto related code segment to another MFC project, it works as well.

I would like to learn if you have experienced such a similiar
problem in an ISAPI project on NT machines.

If you did, how did you solve the problem.

Thanks in advance,

-Mehmet Bayraktar

PS: On Win95 with MS Peer Services, I do not see any problem!