List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: Client Auth certs
From:       Patrik Carlsson <patrik.carlsson () MBOX304 ! SWIPNET ! SE>
Date:       1999-03-18 20:17:52

IE only shows certificates which matches the signers of client certificates
which the SSL site presents to your browser. (I.e. the server presents a list
of acceptable client certificate CA names.) Others aren't displayed.

I guess that the site you're trying to access doesn't accept your client
certificate...?

--Patrik