List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Are there some news about CSP for Smart Card  Bull ?? ( SC TBC41)
From:       Luigia Torre <Torre_Luigia/Tecsiel_Pisa () FINSIEL ! IT>
Date:       1999-01-20 14:33:51

["Are" (text/plain)]

Hi all,

Can anyone from Microsoft or Bull people give me informations about:

1) I had news about the existence of a Crypto Service Provider (provided=

from BULL ?) to use the Smart Card TBC41 ?? Is this true??
2) if the answer is yes, this means that I can create the keypair  using=

this CSP and the  Crypto API functions ??
3) if the answer is no, this means that is the smartcard (using for
example proprietary API provided from the Smart Card producer) which
builds the keypair   and the Certificate request ? =

And some more how can I bind this certificate and the keypair previously=

created on this card ?

Hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance,
L. Torre

email : l.torre@finsiel.it

["WINMAIL.DAT" (application/x-openmail-1734)]