List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: Where is CertStrToName
From:       Zoran Bebic <Zoran () ZASLON ! SI>
Date:       1999-01-18 8:48:35

Yes you have to reinstall the SP every time you install new software or add
new system components.

                         ZASLON d.o.o.  Zoran Bebic, MCT, Podlimbarskega 44
 -------------------------------------- SI 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
                                                    information technology tel: +386 (0)61 159 34 25
                                        fax: +386 (0)61 159 51 48
                                        e-mail: zoran@zaslon.si