List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: Certificate request error
From:       Andrius Baranenko <ABaranenko () ALNA ! LT>
Date:       1998-12-29 12:29:35

In my case solution is simple:
- read "Creating Certificate Reques" in MSDN
- check step by step if all data structures and pointers initializing
properly (needs some time)
- if You use Copy-Paste from MSDN example - check for comments (may be one
of function call left commented after Paste because it is to complicated for
Microsoft to make good working Copy-Paste from MSDN windows !!! :)